Why We Like The Kamik Sienna 3 Boot
When laced in the Kamik Sienna 3 Boot, we traverse unshoveled wintry walkways unbothered thanks to the waterproof construction keeping our feet dry, the synthetic fill and fleecy lining warming our toes, and the rugged sole shoring up our stride.
- Mixed media shaft boasts waterproof leather and water-resistant knit
- Rubber vamp provides optimal waterproof performance
- Seam-sealed construction won't let water seep in
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Soft microfleece lining wicks away moisture and boosts warmth
- Removable footbed provides cushy comfort and odor resistance
- Deep, self-cleaning lugs provide reliable traction in snow
- Item #KKMU175
- Upper Material
- [shaft] ISA TanTec Lite leather (from gold-rated tannery), flannel knit, [vamp] rubber
- seam-sealed construction
- Heat-MX (synthetic)
- Temperature Rating
- removable, molded EVA, Cleansport NXT odor-fighting treatment
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 4.64oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 15, 2023
Just not comfortable
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
They look great, but have absolutely no foot support, I had to put some store-bought insole support for the footbed, the footbed was not comfortable at all until I put the orthotic insole w/an arch in it. It's true to size, I wear a size 9 and size 9 comfortably fit my foot, I have slightly narrow foot and it felt snug in this boot, didn't feel like my feet were swimming in it like other medium width boots can feel like to a narrow width foot. But as you take a stride, it's not the most comfortable boot, they look comfortable but aren't. They look fashionable though. The chunky heel bothered me more than I thought it would, I normally buy no heel Merrell's and they didn't have any good snowboots this year so I opted for something as similar as I could get, except for the heel. I didn't think the Kamik's were nearly as comfortable as my old Merrell's, because the footbed of the Kamik Sienna 3 boot was lacking in comfort. I take them off and my feet feel relieved when I put my slippers on like my feet weren't happy in the boots, so I can't really recommend this boot.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help