From building snowmen in the backyard to weekend snowball fights with her best friends, the Kamik Powdery2 Boot is there to keep your little tyke playing, even in the coldest weather. Rated for temperatures well below freezing, and built with fully-sealed seams, this snow boot is ready for slushy puddles and ankle-deep snow fields. Faux fur trim and shimmery accents will keep her looking sharp, while the lightweight rubber outsoles help stedy her grip on the snow and ice. A drawcord lace system keeps that cold white stuff out, and is easy for her to use on her own.
- Rugged snow boots for the coldest winter outings
- Waterproof construction keeps her toes safe and dry
- 8mm removable liner provides moisture-wicking comfort
- Rubber HE outsole provides a sure grip without excess weight
- Shimmery accents and faux fur trim offer quirky style
- Bungee lacing system provides a secure fit and keeps snow out
- Item #KKM009P
- Upper Material
- waterproof nylon, synthetic leather, faux fur trim
- Removable Liner
- Temperature Rating
- drawcord lace
- Snowave (rubber)
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2019
Kid is stoked!!
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
Daughter loves her boots. I Like the color combination. Keeps feet warm and dry.