Kamik made the Plateau Boots with edgy style and winter-worthy performance, from their faux-fur tipped cuffs down to their sturdy Prisma outsoles. A waterproof membrane lines the nylon uppers for dry feet in slush and snow, with a generous shaft height made for the deepest days of the year. Foam and fleece insulation keep your feet toasty warm when the temperatures dip below freezing, while a faux shearling lining and EVA insoles cradle your feet in all day comfort.
- Tall snow boots for winter wear around town
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in frigid conditions
- Rubber outsole gives you grip on snowy sidewalks
- Removable faux shearling lined insole creates cushy comfort
- Faux fur cuff offers a touch of mountain-town style
- Lace closure ensures a secure, supportive fit
- Item #KKM008T
- Q & A
These are really warm, and pretty cute for snow boots. I do wish the laces were longer. I have bigger calves and the laces don't tie all the way, I can't tie them at the top hook. Not a big deal though. They have good tread and have been very warm in single digits.
Perfect for the winter
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift. I gifted a size 8 and the shoes were true to size. The tread is durable and they are comfortable. They have a little bit of a wedge heel.