Super fans can withstand super cold.
- Tough, snow-shedding Duration 600 nylon upper keeps up with your snowy treks and snowball fights after the game
- The flexible Rubber He shell keeps snow out and lets you walk comfortably, while remaining recyclable and lightweight
- A drawcord on the 12-inch cuff keeps out deep snow while the midfoot hook-and-loop strap secures the boot for long treks back to the tailgate
- Kamik's PULSE Rubber He outsole grips icy steps and walkways covered in frozen beer
- Inside, a moisture-wicking lining prevents sweaty vapors from building up and freezing your toes in the fourth quarter
- Made in Canada in response to the Canadian cold
- Item #KKM0109
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my brother in law, and I am not sure if he has taken them off yet. He has used them for shoveling snow, doing outdoor activities, and keeps bragging about how warm and dry his feet are staying. I may just have to get a pair for myself to see how warm and comfortable they are..
Warm and dry
My husband LOVES these boots. They are perfect for shoveling the driveway or trudging through the snow all while keeping you warm and dry. Amazing traction and quality.
Kamik boots are the best
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Our family has been wearing Kamik boots for several years. They hold up very, very well. They're comfortable to wear. And, they keep your feet warm and dry. LOVE them, just wish my boys' feet wouldn't grow so fast.
Warm and dry feet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are great. I use them to shovel deep snow and run around with the dog in the powder. They keep my feet very warm and dry. They are not meant for fashion - I have been told more than once that it looks like I am wearing giant versions of little kids' boots but they do everything I ask them to.
are these waterproof at all?