Warmth for the coldest places.
Whether you're facing brutal Nor'easters or blue-sky days that threaten to freeze your lungs, the Kamik Men's Cody Winter Boots promise warmth and comfort. You'll be able to navigate rough, slippery terrain thanks to the traction and flexibility of the RubberHE outsoles. Kamik's Zylex 4F technology is a furnace for your feet. The four-layer system wicks moisture, conforms to your foot, traps in body heat, and keeps the cold air from getting in. A waterproof rubber construction prevents snow or icy water from finding its way inside the boots to keep your feet dry and comfortable, while the speed lacing system offers a secure fit.
- A winter boot built for comfort in coldest places
- Waterproof leather upper with 1000D nylon underlays
- Zylex 4F liner acts like a furnace for your feet
- Rubber construction for waterproof protection
- Removal Zylex felt insole for comfort
- Loyalty outsole provides traction on cold, wet surfaces
- Speed lace system offers a secure fit
- Kamik comfort rates this boot to -100F
- Item #KKM004F
- Q & A
Sturdy and Warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
Well made and very warm. Great for short walks or standing for hours in very cold weather. I ordered one size up and they fit well, but they probably would have fit well in my usual size after the liner had a chance to adjust to my feet.