Why We Like The Kamik Ariel F Boot
Whether we are playing in the snow or out for a casual winter hike, the Kamik Ariel F Boot is a solid choice for snow and cold temperatures. Loaded with HEAT-MX 145 synthetic insulation, the Ariel F Boots are soft and warm to keep us comfortable in cold temperatures. A fleece lining ups the comfort and warmth, while the Waterproof suede and leather exterior ensures a durable and protective exterior. The EVA footbed cushions our step for enhanced comfort, while the EDITH synthetic rubber outsole provides exceptional grip on slippery and snowy terrain.
- Women's snow boots ready for play or hiking
- Waterproof suede and leather upper keep the water out
- EVA footbed cushions our step for reduced fatigue
- HEAT-MX 145 synthetic insulation keeps our feet warm
- Fleece lining adds extra warmth and comfort
- EDITH synthetic rubber outsole provides a good grip on snow
- Item #KKMU138
- Upper Material
- suede, leather.
- seam-sealed, waterproof leather
- lightweight, comfortable EVA
- EDITH synthetic rubber, multi-directional tread
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13oz (816g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help