Why We Like The K2 Revolver Team Ski Boot
Bringing freestyle focus, the K2 Revolver Team Ski Boot builds on the legacy of Full Tilt boots by providing control and creative freedom. The 3-piece, 3-buckle construction offers impressive comfort and adds a deep flex to the powerful 120 stiffness rating. The result is us feeling in control while we slide rails, stomp cliffs, and butter over rollers.
- Freestyle ski boots designed for skiing park and pow alike
- 120 flex provides power, pop, and edge control
- 99mm last locks your heel in place and prevents a sloppy free
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design offers a timeless freestyle feel
- Intuition Pro Tongue liner traps heat and absorbs impact
- GripWalk outsoles makes hiking rails and jumps comfortable
- Item #K2SO0UE
- Shell Material
- Revolve Plus
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Intuition Pro Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 8oz (2050g)
- park skiing, freestyle skiing, powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help