Why We Like The K2 Method Ski Boot
During full days spent sliding down rails and popping off every natural feature on the hill, we strap into the K2 Method Ski Boot. The soft flex is forgiving on early dismounts and hard landings, allowing us to recover and stay on our feet. The Method Shell and Intuition Tongue liner are both completely heat-moldable for a customized fit that is perfectly suited to our feet and our style, and they offer cushy comfort when we go a bit bigger than we meant to.
- Versatile ski boot for playing off every feature of the resort
- 90 flex is soft and flexible for easier landings
- 102mm last is roomier to accommodate larger feet
- 3-buckle, 3-piece design secures a tight, trustworthy fit
- Intuition Tongue liner provides targeted comfort and performance
- Method Shell is heat moldable to relieve any pressure points
- GripWalk soles make navigating quick boot packs easy
- GripWalk and Alpine binding compatibility fits in our whole quiver
- Item #K2SO0RB
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Intuition Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, hook and loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), alpine (ISO 5355)
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 15.5oz (1800g)
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help