Why We Like The K2 Lil Kat Snowboard Boot
We recommend teaching the little ones to be little shredders with the K2 Lil Kat Snowboard Boots. These comfortable and soft-flexing boots are perfect for new riders, and the BOA Fit System makes getting in and out of the boots easy and hassle-free. A Bright Futures sole offers traction on variable snow, while the die-cut EVA footbeds provide shock-absorption and added comfort. Plus, we appreciate how the Grows-A-Long shims can be removed when your child hits a growth spurt to keep them riding for seasons.
- Get the youth started on the right foot with these snowboard boots
- Soft flex is comfortable and provides support for beginning riders
- Youth Boa closure offers a secure fit and easy access
- Die-cut EVA footbeds absorb shock through variable snow
- Bright Futures soles offer traction on snow and ice
- Grows-A-Long shims grow with your child's foot during growth spurts
- Item #K2SO0O4
- Youth BOA® Fit System
- Lil Kat, internal J-bars
- soft (2 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Bright Futures
- EVA, Grows-A-Long shims
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help