Farout Snowboard Binding
Stop waiting in lines and start creating your own with the K2 Farout Binding. Getting you out there to get after it, this binding is built on an aluminum splitboard-specific chassis and a pinless speed-rail mounting system that are truly engineered for toughness in the backcountry, offering stiff response at a low weight that'll help you enjoy the uphill and tear apart the downhill.
The Farout bindings also feature ergonomic, plush Sender ankle straps and Perfect-Fit 2.0 toe straps for a secure fit and reliable efficiency on the uphill and back down again. When changing terrain necessitates a different binding feel, the Lexan polycarbonate highback lets you dial in the right adjustments on-the-fly with quick and easy tool-less forward lean customization. Plus, this EZ Feed ratchets ensure a smooth, secure attachment when you're ready to tackle the line of your choice.
- Stiff, lightweight, and durable splitboarding bindings
- Highback has tool-less forward lean adjustment for quick fixes
- Drop back makes for easy touring adjustments
- Ergonomic ankle and toe straps ensure an easy uphill
- Aluminum split-specific chassis provides lightning-like response
- Pinless Speed-Rail system is hassle-free (pucks sold separately)
- Item #K2SO081
- Lexan (polycarbonate)
- splitboard-specific with puck mounting
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- Perfect Fit 2.0
- aluminum fixed-pivot, EZ Feed
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Pinless Speed Rail
- Tool-less Adjustment
- forward lean
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, large] 3lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help