Select style & size:Select options
Farout Snowboard Binding
Stop waiting in lines and start creating your own with the K2 Farout Binding. Getting you out there to get after it, this binding is built on an aluminum splitboard-specific chassis and a pinless speed-rail mounting system that are truly engineered for toughness in the backcountry, offering stiff response at a low weight that'll help you enjoy the uphill and tear apart the downhill.
The Farout bindings also feature ergonomic, plush Sender ankle straps and Perfect-Fit 2.0 toe straps for efficient and reliable uphill hikes and dynamic descents. When changing terrain necessitates a different binding feel, the Lexan polycarbonate highback lets you dial in the right adjustments on-the-fly with quick and easy tool-less forward lean customization. Plus, this EZ Feed ratchets ensure a smooth, secure attachment when you're ready to tackle the line of your choice.
- Lightweight, stiff, and tough split-specific bindings
- Highback has tool-less forward lean adjustment for quick fixes
- Drop back makes for easy touring adjustments
- Ergonomic ankle and toe straps make for an easy uphill
- Aluminum split-specific chassis ensures lightning-like response
- Pinless Speed-Rail mounting system doesn't come with mounting pucks
- Item #K2S00LB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These things are super solid, very adjustable, and don;t disappoint. I've used them for skinning up 30+ miles and for boarding down nearly the same distance. They sit tight and make me feel connected to the board really well.