Why We Like The K2 Diverge LT Ski Boot
The K2 Diverge LT Ski Boot can take us anywhere we want to go. The combination of a GripWalk sole and tech inserts let these soles fit into bindings across our entire quiver. The 110 flex offers endless response and power transfer to our edges, while the burly walk mode lever stays where we want it so that we can either walk or ski with confidence.
- Do-it-all ski boot for powerful and ambitious skiers
- Grilamid construction maintains feel in any temperature
- 102mm waist width thrives on wide feet to add comfort
- 110 flex lets you drive your skis powerfully and confidently
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design offers unique control and comfort
- Pro-Tour intuition liner provides a slop-free fit, easy striding
- GripWalk sole and Tech inserts fit in the vast majority of bindings
- Item #K2SO0L0
- Shell Material
- Diverge Tour (grilamid)
- 7 out of 10 on K2 scale (110 on regular scales)
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Pro Tour Intuition
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk ISO 23223, AT (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 11oz (1680g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help