Why We Like The Tahoe Polarized Sunglasses
Sunlight bounces off rocks and snow in the alpine, and we like having Julbo's Tahoe Sunglasses for extra shade in high places. The side shields are removable so the Tahoe can look like a normal pair of aviator sunglasses for casual use. That way, we can go from the alpine climb to an outdoor restaurant near the trailhead at the end of the day with the same pair of sunglasses.
- Aviator sunglasses outfitted for the alpine's extreme conditions
- Polarized lenses deflect glare to keep vision crystal clear
- Removable side shields shade the sides of our eyes from sunlight bouncing off snow
- Metal frame with nose grips and temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JULM064
- CAT 3 Polarized (acetate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Grip Tech
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountaineering, ski mountaineeing, ski touring, alpine climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help