Rush REACTIV Performance Photochromic Sunglasses
The Rush Sunglasses are a high coverage option in Julbo’s cycling line, providing sufficient protection against the elements. Integrated ventilation in the lens and frame prevents fogging and allows heavy airflow to the temple area while blocking airflow to the eyes ensuring clear vision even in windy conditions.
- Wide-profile sunglasses provide desired coverage for speed sports
- Nose and temple pads are grippy and shock absorbing for dynamic motion
- Photochromic lens technology ensures you detect obstacles in variable light
- Polycarbonate lens supplies shock resistance for eye protection at high speeds
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JULM05X
- [Black, Orange/Black] REACTIV 0-3 (trivex), [Black2, Blue/Black] REACTIV 1-3 High Contrast (trivex), [Black/Red, Dark Blue/Grey] REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier (trivex)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- medium, large
- Base Curve
- [Black2, Black/Red, Blue/Black] Shield 6, [Black] 6, [Dark Blue/Grey] B6
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 70 / 20 / 124mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 26, 2022
Great for mtb
- I've used it several times
Got this sunglasses (Black/Red) as a replacement for old Tifosi shades. No issues so far. Really like the clarity of lenses, and how they adjust to different conditions. It feels like they do not block bright sun light, but rather tone it down.
May 26, 2022
Did not adjust
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm at the point in my adventuring where I pretty much have all the gear I really NEED, so I thought I'd treat myself and get something cool like these shades. As it turns out, they act more like safety glasses. The tint is almost non-existent. I wore these running at noon on a sunny day and then driving. I was squinting the entire time. They never really got dark at all. I do frequently wear a different pair of Julbo shades with the spectron4 lenses, and they're awesome for high sun activities. However, these adjustable lenses just don't work as advertised. Luckily, backcountry was great with the return.
November 11, 2021
most comfy glasses out there!
- I've put it through the wringer
The Rush with Reactiv lenses are my favorite! They fit my face perfectly so are comfortable for long rides. The Reactiv lenses also make riding in the woods and the dark so much easier!! No more having to change lenses constantly and regretting your choice. Thank you Julbo for actually making a real performance piece of eyewear! The fact that they look good ismjust a bonus!
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help