Select style & size:Select options
Speeding up the road to adventure.
You'll want to have your Julbo Camino Spectron4 Sunglasses on your head when you head out for a high alpine trek or a springtime mountaineering objective. These rugged shades offer high protection from sun exposure thanks to the photochromic Spectron4 lens. Removable side shields allow further protection while you're traversing wide open glaciers, and the curved temples allow a secure hold on your head while you're climbing or speed-hiking.
- Rugged shades for long days in the mountains
- Cat 4 lens is suitable for high sun exposure
- Durable polycarbonate lens can withstand wear and tear
- Removable side shields for extra protection
- Item #JUL007P
- Spectron4 (polycarbonate)
- total cover, removable side shields
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 8, 2019
Great mountaineering glasses
- I've put it through the wringer
These are dark, just what you need when surrounded by snow at 14k feet on a sunny day. These protected my eyes from the sun and wind, are very light, and very comfortable. The included leases were nice to have.
April 8, 2019
- I've used it several times
I have pretty sensitive eyes, so pretty much any day involving snow and sun I get some sort of eye fatigue and pain. I was previously using a Spectron 3 lens (which I love for all other conditions) but it just wasn't cutting it for the reflection of sun on snow. These do a great job protecting my eyes, and are quite a nice pair of sunglasses for the money. If you are looking to get the sun protection you need without breaking the bank, I would look no further.