Aerospeed REACTIV Sunglasses
Power through grueling runs and long trail rides with the help of the Julbo Aerospeed REACTIV Sunglasses. Designed with input from world-class ultrarunners and mountain bikers who know a thing or two about ultralight performance, the Aerospeed sunglasses are a larger version of the proven Aerolites. With their rimless, single-lens design, you'll never miss a step, and the cored-out frame is ultralight for comfort over the long-haul. Photochromic lenses adapt to changing light intensity, so you don't have to waste precious seconds swapping lenses during races. The Air Link temple system offers subtle suspension improve comfort during seemingly never-ending runs and bumpy single-track rides. And with full venting and an anti-fog coating, the lens won;t fog up no matter how hard you're huffing and puffing.
- Unlimited vision for runners and bikers who go fast
- Huge lens and rimless design for unobstructed view
- REACTIV photochromic lens adapts to changing light conditions
- Super-lightweight frame won't weight you down
- Air Link temple system cushions for comfort
- 3D-fit nose piece offers cushy, secure fit
- Full venting and anti-fog coating prevent condensation buildup
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #JUL007U
- [Black/Red/Red-Light Fire Yellow/Brown] REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier (trivex), [Dark Blue/Dark Blue/Orange-Light Red Yellow/Brown] REACTIV 1-3 High Contrast (trivex)
- not polarized
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- 3D-fit nosepiece
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Shield 6
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 133 / 14 / 137mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 28, 2022
Ok, but fog pretty easily
- I've used it several times
I bought these because supposedly they don't fog as much. But sure enough, as soon as I started working hard in the cold, all fog all the time. I'm really disappointed. Also the nose piece isn't the most comfortable. Might be ok if you don't sweat much, or if you use them only for riding. For uphill skiing, look elsewhere.
June 24, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
Model: Julbo AeroSpeed REACTIV 1-3 Light Amplifier I've been really happy with these and wear them mostly for gravel or road rides. They are extremely lightweight and grip the sides of my face and nose keeping them in place even when riding in rough terrain. They breath great during long climbs and are very easy to clean. The light amplifier lens does a great job in lower light conditions, making terrain easy to see. Definitely love these!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.