Up To 20% Off
Scorched isn't savory.
You shouldn't be forced to cook your camp meal on full blast, only to scorch any delicious ingredients and delicate flavors. Alleviating this dilemma of all-or-nothing cooking, the Jetboil MightyMo Stove provides four turns of simmer adjustment, so you can dial in precise heat to your culinary tastes. The 10,000BTU output is powerful enough to quickly boil water and cook large meals at your campsite. And unlike Jetboil's all-in-one systems, the MightyMo works with standard cooking pans with three pot supports. For greater cooking efficiency, it's compatible with Jetboil's 1.5-liter FluxRing Cooking Pot and 8-inch FluxRing Fry Pan.
This compact stove saves weight from your backpacking set-up, conveniently folding within the included pouch for easy carrying. For reliable operation, the piezo ignition starts with the simple push of a button. The stove's regulated output reliably cooks and boils water down to 20-degrees Fahrenheit during wintertime. It works with a variety of fuel canisters for convenience (canister not included). There's an included canister stabilizer for stable cooking over uneven surfaces.
- Universal camp stove is powerful, ultra-compact
- Four turns of adjustment for fine-tuned heating
- 10,000BTU output for quick boiling and cooking
- Compatible with Jetboil FluxRing pots and pans
- Piezo push-button ignition for quick operation
- Reliably operates to 20-degrees Fahrenheit
- Included carrying bag and fuel stabilizer
- Item #JET001B
- Fuel Type
- Boil Time
- Heat Output
- Piezo Ignition
- turn-to-adjust simmer (4 turns of adjustment)
- carry bag, fuel stabilizer
- 4.1 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [with stabilizer] 4.2oz, [without stabilizer] 3.3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year