Why We Like The Jackson Kayak Traverse 9 Kayak
Versatility is king with Jackson Kayak's Traverse 9 crossover kayak. Designed for paddlers who do both recreational and whitewater kayaking, the Traverse 9 is a 'tweener that's faster on flatwater than typical river runners thanks to its semi-planing hull, skeg, and longer, 9-foot, 8-inch length. At the same time, the boat's hull, rocker, and outfitting make it more than capable of paddling whitewater, too. For those of us who paddle a range of waters, the Traverse 9 lets us buy one boat instead of two and still get out on both whitewater and flatwater rivers, as well as smaller bodies of water.
- Crossover kayak for both whitewater and flatwater
- 9ft 8in length for more flatwater speed than whitewater-only kayaks
- Polyethylene provides durability and impact-resistance in rivers
- Retractable skeg for better flatwater tracking
- Whitewater-styled thigh hooks and back band for better boat control
- Semi-dry storage in stern hatch
- Item #JAKD05X
- Hull Material
- 9ft 8in
- Cockpit Dimensions
- not available
- bow, stern
- Maximum Load
- Claimed Weight
- river paddling, flatwater paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help