Select Style & Size
Torch Series Endcap Kit
- Handy caps for converting Torch hubs
- Makes for easy switches to different standards
- Options available for just about every bike
- Ideal for keeping your Torch wheels going on new bikes
- Item #NIN000M
- Torch series hubs
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2018
- I've used it several times
My new RS fork had large cut outs in the lowers for torque caps so I upgraded my i9 hub to a torque cap version for added stiffness up front. Cheap upgrade that works great and takes less than 2 minutes to install.
April 25, 2018
i9's won't fit your fork? problem solved
- I've put it through the wringer
If you have a set of i9's and the wrong end caps are on them. pick a pair of these up to mate them up to your fork with ease.
D Trent Childs
June 16, 2015
Is this the same part to also convert to a 12x197? I am reading everywhere else that it is. (Mountain 12x142 or 12X157)
June 23, 2015
You will need the 12X197 for the fat bike hubs.