Mountain town fancy.
Your Icebug Women's Metro 2 BUGrip Boots are comfortable, warm, and sturdy enough for your walk to work, with a classic, urban look that blends right in at the office. The soft fleece lining makes these kicks a joy to slip your feet into, and the durable suede upper is ready for mountain town living. Thanks to carbide-tipped studs underfoot you can walk your pooch after work on the icy trails behind your house, and the Ortholite footbed provides support for comfort all day long.
- Sturdy walking boots with urban style and outdoor function
- Suede upper offers a clean look
- Soft fleece lining
- Carbide-tipped studs hold traction on ice
- Ortholite footbed for added support
- EVA midsole offers comfort all day
- Zipper closure for easy on and off
- Item #IBG000H
- Q & A
AMAZING Dog walking shoe
When it gets cold and snow turns to ice these shoes are the most amazing shoes. I use them at the local dog park that you have to walk down a steep hill that inevitably turns to a sheet of ice and stays that way for months. Not sure what i would do without them, as they make me confident in every step. HIGHly Recommend Icebug Metro 2 Bugrip Boot!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
after having a pair if Icebug runners.
I got these for kicking around town on snow and icy days.