Why We Like The Vyper Go Massage Roller
After a tough workout or a day on the slopes, the Hyperice Vyper Go Massage Roller is just what our muscles need. With three speeds of vibration, we can give our tired muscles the tailored attention they need for a speedy recovery. Whether we’re traveling to the gym in town or a trail running race out of town, the portable design that’s TSA approved means that no matter where we go, the massage roller can go too.
- Massage roller to relieve tired and stiff muscles after training
- Three speeds of vibration allow a personalized experience
- Portable design is TSA approved for traveling beyond the gym
- Hyperice app provides guided sessions and advise from top trainers and athletes
- Item #HPC0011
- Technical Features
- TSA approved for carry-on
- Bluetooth connectivity to Hyperice App
- Battery Life
- 2 hours
- charger, 3 plug adapters
- 10.6 x 3.9 x 3.9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 23, 2022
Unfortunately, the Vyper Go is a lot less powerful than the normal Vyper. The botch for the spine also makes it hard to do a good job with the legs.
Originally reviewed on Hyperice
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help