Select style & size:Select options
Water for days.
When you're setting up your base camp halfway up a mountain, water supply is critical. Not just having a viable source nearby, but having a receptacle to keep it in is key, and the Hydrapak Expedition 8L Water Bottle is up for the task. This 8-liter reservoir is made from ultra-durably TPU coated nylon, yes, nylon, meaning its completely collapsible and weighs a fraction of other beefy water bottles. It has a large carry strap, and wide-mouth opening for easy filling and carrying back to the camp site, plus you can hang it from a tree when full for easier pouring into your own personal water bottle with its plug-and-play cap. The Expedition 8L is built to be durable, with double-baffle design that gives it rigid structure when full, so you can carry on your mission into the great beyond with total hydration.
- A massive 8-liter reservoir for setting up base camp
- Collapsible TPU-coated nylon is light and takes little space
- Wide-mouth opening makes for easy filling at the source
- Backcountry purifier compatible to keep your water fresh
- Flexible handle simplifies carrying and hanging
- Plug-and-play valve makes filling water bottles easy
- Works free-standing or hanging from a branch
- Item #HPK001A
- Q & A