Why We Like the Shoalwater Tech Pant
Equally as happy in the wet and the dry, the Shoalwater Tech Pants are designed to take us places we might not think to go. Head on behind that waterfall or hike along the coast because adventure is the name of the game. We like the stretch and freedom these pants provide, and the drawcord waistband that offers a great comfort factor.
- Stylish tech hiking pants for places that aren't always dry
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with you and dries quickly
- Regular fit balances modern style with free mobility
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch helps climb over boulders
- Adjustable waistband secures an exact, customized fit
- Drawcord at bottom hem helps keep mud and water from splashing up
- Multiple pockets drain quickly and secure trail essentials
- Item #HBR004X
- 4-way stretch (nylon, spandex)
- 2 front mesh, 1 zippered stash, 1 hook-and-loop phone
- custom drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2020
Best Warm Water Wading Pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 240 lbs
Purchased these pants to wet wade in for fishing. They are so comfortable I bought two pairs! I've had them for about a year so far. No issues with the fit or durability of the material. Highly recommended if you are looking for a comfortable tech pant for wet wading or summer heat.