Select a Size
Select a Color
Houdini made the RollerCoaster Pant for folks who like to play around, but don't like to fool around. Cut with the legs of an active-mountaineer in mind, this hardshell ski pant is designed to move as you move—stretchy, soft, silent, and the perfect companion for early morning tours or pre-dawn ice climbs. Whichever way you decide to wear it, a waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams keep you dry from dawn patrol to last call, while the articulated cut ensures unrestricted mobility. It features a minimalist design that's low on the frills, with simple side zippers for venting on the ascent, and two thigh pockets placed for accessibility with a pack or harness equipped. An eco-friendly construction uses recycled polyester, flurocarbon-free DWR, and Bluesign approved fabrics, so you can fee good about your decisions when you wear the RollerCoaster Pant.
- Technical hardshell pant for touring or ice climbing
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Articulated design for active alpine pursuits
- Mechanical 2-way stretch leaves you free to move
- Zippered thigh vents help you dump heat in a jiffy
- Thigh-pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Reinforced cuffs protect against sharp crampons and edges
- Adjustable suspenders ensure a secure active fit
- Item #HOU007M
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] Atmos (3-layer), [face fabric] 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester jersey
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered internal stash
- outer thigh
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2019
Full figured bibs
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 140 lbs
These are well thought out bibs in generally, but the zippers on the backside are the standout point for sure. They are very functional, but also flattering. Nothing else will show your curves more than these. The fabric is soft and quiet. Everything feels like money, from the stitching to the zippers and the pocket placements. I had a pocket everywhere I wanted one. The bit thigh pockets were my favorite! I love having access to my phone, because I'm always taking photos. I just demoed these bibs, but if I had my druthers, they would be mine. Perfection. This photo is a little silly, but Ii think it shows the bibs pretty well.
December 29, 2018
Bibs on the skin track
My beacon fits great in the thigh pocket - just wish there was a place inside the pocket to clip the beacon to.
December 17, 2018
Great Touring Pant!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
I love this pant! I actually got it in the Powder Pink color that we don't currently carry and it's a bummer. It's a creamy off white pink that looks really good with the forest green jacket. The fit is super on point. I'm a size 27 jean, a Medium in flylow bibs, and a small in North Face bibs. I wear a small in these. They're fitted but not too tight so it's easy to move in. The butt zippers are easy to pee with and easy to zip back up. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a bib that doesn't go all the way up to your chest while touring. They breathe so much better!