Chic and sleek protection.
Consider the Holden Women's Standard Skinny Snowboard Pant to be your favorite skinny jeans of the shredding hill: it's a versatile necessity that you really can't live without. The Standard Skinny Snowboard Pant continues the tradition of bringing street style to the slopes with the look and fit of a five-pocket skinny jean. However, you'd be amiss to think it's lacking technical chops because of its seemingly casual disposition. In fact, the Skinny Standard Pant is packing a 15k waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams, meaning you'll stay dry and comfortably during epic powder days and progressive freestyle sessions alike.
Polyester mechanical-stretch fabric offers free-flexing mobility, but it withstands all the abuse you dish out on the mountain. The PFOA-free DWR coating keeps you dry while drastically limiting the harmful byproducts of traditional DWR applications to satisfy your eco-conscious side. Zippered inseam vents let you shed excess heat when things warm up in the spring, while the adjustable waistband keeps 'em from slouching excessively in the lifeline or falling off when you're spinning in the park.
- Streamlined shred pant with street-inspired style
- Slim fit paired with mechanical stretch for flexibility
- 15k/10k waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry
- Zippered thigh vents help to regulate body temperature
- Polyester mechanical-stretch fabric is tough and flexible
- PFOA-free DWR repels moisture, lessens harmful byproducts
- 5-pocket design for functional storage on the mountain
- Adjustable waistband for a secure, slouch-free fit
- Item #HOL005X