Chic and sleek protection.
Consider the Holden Women's Standard Skinny Snowboard Pant to be your favorite skinny jeans of the shredding hill—it's a versatile necessity that you really can't live without. The Standard Skinny Snowboard Pant continues the tradition of bringing street style to the slopes with the look and fit of a five-pocket skinny jean. However, you'd be amiss to think it's lacking technical chops because of its seemingly casual disposition. In fact, the Skinny Standard Pant is packing a waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams, meaning you'll stay dry and comfortably during epic powder days and progressive freestyle sessions alike.
Polyester mechanical-stretch fabric offers free-flexing mobility, but it withstands all the abuse you dish out on the mountain. The PFOA-free DWR coating keeps you dry while drastically limiting the harmful byproducts of traditional DWR applications to satisfy your eco-conscious side. Zippered inseam vents let you shed excess heat when things warm up in the spring, while the adjustable waistband keeps 'em from slouching excessively in the lifeline or falling off when you're spinning in the park.
- Streamlined shred pant with street-inspired style
- Slim fit paired with mechanical stretch for flexibility
- Waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry
- Zippered thigh vents help to regulate body temperature
- Polyester mechanical-stretch fabric is tough and flexible
- PFOA-free DWR repels moisture, lessens harmful byproducts
- 5-pocket design for functional storage on the mountain
- Adjustable waistband for a secure, slouch-free fit
- Item #HOL005X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
love the style & quality of these, but according to their size chart i'd be a small (I'm usually a 6), and I couldn't even get these buttoned. i'm hoping the medium will fit.
Skinny Stretchy Pants
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
These pants due run small. I typically wear a medium, and had to get a large to fit. They are the skinny stretch pant so they are meant to fit tighter. They do fit tighter and are form fitting, but they do have a good amount of stretch as well. Because I have ran them through a full season on the mountain yet, I can’t attest to their durability. I got the Bison color, and absolutely love it! The material is really nice as well. I did feel that they were a little tight in the thighs, and loose around my waste (as do most pants for me). For that reason, I really like the adjustable belt that is built into the pants, and they are long enough too. Overall, I would recommend these pants.