Pick up the pace.
- Lightweight and generously cushioned trainer
- Upper reduces weight and promotes breathability
- TPU lattice for forefoot support
- Pro2Lite +10 midsole for responsive cushioning
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker ensures smooth steps
- RMAT sole is lighter than traditional rubber
- Item #HOK001N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Bought these shoes for my husband and he loves them. Still fairly new (only about 20 miles on them), but he is thoroughly impressed. Extremely light, breathable and surprisingly fast. Toe-box is a bit wide, but that's because he has narrow feet.
Runner's World Editors Choice!
Been running in this for a while, super light weight and still a plush ride with great energy return off the front.
Clayton won the Runner's World Editor's Choice for Best Shoe, highlights of the shoe in the video-