Pick up the pace.
Hoka One One's Clayton 2 Men's Running Shoe is a light and seriously cushioned running shoe built for fast-tempo training days, long-distance runs, and, most importantly, race day. Its lightweight construction eliminates that bulky, bogged-down feeling your legs usually get with heavier running shoes, while generous cushioning (24mm in the heel and 20mm in the forefoot) ensure your dogs aren't barking by the time you hit that eight-mile mark.
Reshaping what's possible with a fast shoe, this lightweight wonder boasts a PRO2Lite dual density midsole, which makes for a forgiving landing and responsive toe off. And by refusing to take the easy road, Hoka One One equipped the Clayton 2 with all the necessary bells and whistles with a breathable mesh upper, supportive TPU lattice, and Early Stage Meta-Rocker to keep your feet cool, secure, and rolling from toe to heel smoothly, respectively. Then, shaving even more grams from the equation, Hoka built the Clayton with its proprietary RMAT sole, which is lighter than traditional rubber, but still grips like super glue on slick pavement, hot blacktop, and gravel-ridden road shoulders.
- High-performing running shoe full of support through all runs
- Breathable mesh upper keeps cool air flowing to your foot
- Dual-density midsole absorbs impact while energizing toe off
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker keeps your heel-to-toe transition smooth
- RMAT sole is lighter than rubber, yet just as grippy
- Hoka One One focuses on maximum cushioning for long-distance running
- Item #HOK002Q