Why We Like The Vertical Cut CZone 3-Finger Glove
Ready for anything winter throws at us, the Hestra Vertical Cut CZone 3-Finger Gloves provide waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection in a warm, durable package. The three-finger design adds dexterity for gripping ski poles ratcheting down snowboard bindings. G-Loft insulation stops cold fingers from cutting the day short, while the adjustable pull straps and neoprene cuffs do their part to prevent frigid gusts from sneaking in.
- Tough, dexterous 3-finger gloves with robust warmth and protection
- Durable melange fabric and leather palm bolster its durability
- Waterproof, breathable insert ensures wetness stays out
- G-Loft insulation traps precious heat for lasting comfort
- Adjustable straps and neoprene cuffs customize an exact fit
- Outward-facing seams give better grip and more comfort
- Foam padding on fingers and backhand provide more protection
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #HES009J
- [face fabric] dobby polyester melange, [palm] impregnated goat leather
- CZone insert
- G-loft polyester
- hook-and-loop, neoprene cuff
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 7] 8.3oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 9, 2022
BEST 3 finger mit I’ve owned so far!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I was first hesitant about this mit due the limited number of reviews I’ve found, but after finally trying them on, I can say with certainty it is the BEST I’ve ever owned. 5 finger insulation for each individual finger, water proof and durable. They feel as if you’re still wearing a five finger glove, but with the warmth and padding of a mit. The do run a tad bit smaller than hestras other gloves so I’d recommend sizing up one size. I have the hestra fall line gloves in a 10 so I ordered these in 11 and they fit perfectly. This will definitely be my last pair for a very long time.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 6, 2021