Patrol Gauntlet Glove
The Hestra Patrol Gauntlet Glove offers warm and durable protection while you're seeking out new lines on the slopes. Constructed with proofed army goat leather and a backhand stretch fabric, the glove is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable. Its synthetic insulation keeps your fingers warm on cold mornings and its removable liner is easy to dry or wash when needed. Seal out the snow with the neoprene cuff, elastic around the wrist, and the hook-and-loop pull strap to keep your hands warm, dry, and comfortable so you can seek out fresh snow and new lines.
- Warm and durable glove for comfort and performance on the slopes
- Army goat leather construction is durable and flexible for comfort
- Stretch fabric at backhand offers durable mobility and dexterity
- Soft, removable 5-finger lining easy to wash between heavy uses
- G-Loft insulation keeps fingers warm on cold morning chairlifts
- Neoprene cuff around the wrist seals out the elements for warmth
- External seams enhance comfort and help to eliminate hot spots
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a snug fit that helps keep out snow
- Item #HES006Q
- Q & A
Very Warm Gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If I had to buy a pair of gloves, these would be it every time. They are very warm even for people who get really cold hands like me. These gloves are super warm since they are windproof, water-resistant, and breathable at the same time. With these gloves you also have better dexterity compared to other gloves I have used.