Why We Like The Hestra Oden Wool Mitt
The Hestra Oden Wool Mitt is a robust leather mitten with a knitted liner glove underneath for a great 2-in-1 solution for cold weather layering. The outer layer is made from hardwearing nubuck cowhide for durability while the inner layer is a removable liner glove made with a wool blend that wicks moisture and holds in heat. The Oden Wool Mitt boasts Hestra's well-known quality and profiles best for camping and casual winter use.
- Robust mitten with removable knitted glove
- Nubuck leather provides durability
- Wool liner adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Nylon adds durability to wool-blend liner glove
- Eyelet to attach mitts to belt or pack
- Compatible with other Hestra liners
- Item #HESZ1EH
- [face fabric] nubuck leather, [removable lining] 80% wool, 20% nylon
- undercuff mitten
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help