Why We Like The Hestra Heli Mitten
The Rockies are known for being bitterly cold, so we kit up with the Hestra Heli Mitten when we venture out to ski some Rocky Mountain powder. The soft leather and weatherproof material keep our hands dry, while the removable fleece liner and low-profile insulation boost comfort in bitter temps.
- Burly mitten to keep hands warm through cruel alpine weather
- Rugged material provides wind and waterproof performance
- Army goat leather palm boosts grip and withstands harsh conditions
- Synthetic insulation retains heat even when wet
- Removable fleece liner for added warmth and washability
- Hook-and-loop wrist strap ensures a snug, secure fit
- Wrist leashes to prevent dropped and lost mittens
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #HES0091
- army goat leather, Triton nylon
- Triton membrane
- G-Loft (polyester)
- Removable Liner
- Bemberg fleece (100% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- army goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 6] 7.6oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 31, 2021
For Women With Cold Hands!
- I've put it through the wringer
These are amazing for women with cold hands. I love Hestra's Fall Line Mitt, but wanted to give these a try and they are warmer in my experience. They have held up for me for 2 seasons now of heavy use.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help