Why We Like The Gauntlet CZone Junior Mitten
Hestra doesn't cut corners when it comes to its kids' equipment. The Gauntlet CZone Junior Mitten is just as warm and weather-proof as its grown-up-sized counterparts. Soft polyester, Fiberfill insulation, and—most importantly—a proprietary CZone membrane keep little shredders' hands safe from the wind, wet, and cold while they progress their ski skills.
- Warm and cozy kids gloves for family days on the slopes
- Waterproof CZone membrane keeps little fingers warm and dry
- Polyester shell is soft and malleable, plus windproof and breathable
- Closure at wrist traps in heat for toasty hands
- Elastic closure keeps snow out for added protection
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even with moisture
- Integrated handcuff prevents groms from losing their mitts
- Item #HES005J
- 100% polyester
- CZone membrane
- Fiberfill (100% polyester)
- gauntlet mitten
- Palm Grip
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 28, 2023
Baby not junior size!
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 4' 11"
These are not junior size gloves as advertised- they are baby/toddler size! Size 6 on baby Hestra size chart, not size 6 junior/kids. Also didn’t come with Hestra handcuffs- arguably the best feature of Hestra gloves for kids. Very disappointed.
January 17, 2022
Terrible glove and customer service
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased for my child for Christmas to go skiing. I ordered early due to concern for shipping/back order issues with pandemic. She then used them on our first ski trip after Christmas this weekend. With hand warmers she didn't even make it an hour and her hands were freezing. I expected a lot more from Hestra. I called Backcountry to return but they said they were outside the 30 day return policy and because they were used wouldn't give store credit or exchange either. Seems being prepared for shipping/back order issues leaves the customer without option. I won't use company or brand again.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help