Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Mitten
When the mountains are coated in deep, beautiful powder, or you just want a reliable glove for the mountain, look no further than the Hestra Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Mitten to keep you hands warm and comfortable while you shred. The longer length combined with its windproof, water-resistant fabric keeps your hands protected from the elements while its G-Loft insulated liner provides warmth. This liner can be removed for easy washing and drying as well after long days on the slopes. The elastic around the wrist and the pull strap with hook-and-loop closure create a seal around your hand and over your shell to keep all that fresh powder from sneaking in and making your hands cold.
- Warm, durable mitten for comfort and reliability when skiing powder
- Windproof, water-resistant fabric protects hands from the elements
- Synthetic insulated liner is removable for easy washing and drying
- G-Loft insulation provides warmth even through wet conditions
- Army goat leather palm delivers grip and increases durability
- Elastic around the wrist creates a snug fit to keep warmth in
- Longer length offers more coverage for protection in deep powder
- Pull strap with hook-and-loop closure secures mittens around shell
- Item #HES006P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you ever have cold fingers you definitely need to switch to a mitten. But not all mittens are made equal and this one ensures that your little fingers will never be cold again. I know people who have poor circulation or have had frostbite who have used these mittens and say that they are the prescription for cold fingers.