Why We Like The Helly Hansen Verglas BC Bib Pant
From the resort to the skin track we trust the Helly Hansen Verglas BC Bib Pant to keep us dry while encouraging us to move freely and properly express ourselves. The waterproof coverage is provided by the 3-layer laminate and fully sealed seams, while the stretch face fabric and unrestrictive half-bib ensure we can carve and stride comfortably.
- Capable bibs designed for pow days or backcountry missions
- 3-layer laminate seals out moisture while breathing well
- Stretch face fabric ensures we can move comfortably
- Fully sealed seams further prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat on the skin track
- Half-bib seals out snow without affecting your movement
- Multiple zippered pockets keep important items nearby
- Item #HYHZ7Z5
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer, [face fabric] 76% nylon, 24% elastane
- fully sealed
- [medium] 31.5in
- zippered chest, zippered thigh
- inner thigh zippers
- belt loops
- half, adjustable suspender
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help