Originally designed for sailors working in cold and wet conditions, the Helly Hansen Rigging Coat is up to the task of getting you through another cold and wet winter. Whether you're trekking to buses and subway cars or trudging through snowy mountain towns, this coat has the functionality and versatility to handle everything winter can toss at you. The outer shell is fully waterproof for those days when heavy snow turns to wintry mixes and then back again, and the Primaloft-insulated inner liner delivers toasty warmth through the coldest days. With the Rigging Coat, you've also got 3-in-1 zip-out functionality, giving you a waterproof shell that'll keep you covered through spring rains, and an insulated parka for chilly fall wanderings. You'll be covered for any type of cold or wet weather, and thanks to the easily adjustable hood, your noggin can stay toasty and dry as well.
- Take on wet winter weather with this versatile 3-in-1 coat
- Waterproof shell fabric keeps you dry through wet and heavy snows
- Insulated liner keeps you warm when temperatures take a dive
- Zip-out function gives you a rain coat and separate insulator coat
- Adjustable hood pulls tight when cold winds howl
- Stash your everyday valuables in one of the many pockets
- Item #HYH00PQ
- Shell Material
- [face fabric] Helly Tech (2-layer, polyester), DWR treatment
- Removable Liner Material
- [insulation] 100g Primaloft Black
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 hand, 2 cargo, 1 chest, [internal] 1 stash
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2018
Never loved a parka until...
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
So, I am a fairly functional driven style consumer, so I have never loved the parka style, it was always too restrictive and "stuffy" IMO. Then I got this as a gift, and I am a changed man. This thing has a zip-in or out liner, good length that is not too long (upper mid thigh) and checks all the boxes. It is slim fitting, it is warm, it is crazy water proof, and on top of that, every time I wear it, I get tons of compliments, so that is nice. And in typical Scando fashion, it has all the reflective in hidden ways that you can choose to flaunt or not, should you want to not get hit by a car at night walking in the rain, getting towed by your dog. I wear this in the rain, snow, cold, just about everywhere now.