Select style & size:Select options
Lifaloft Insulator Jacket
A perfect lightweight layer for hiking or skiing, the Helly Hansen Lifa Loft Insulator Jacket adds warmth to your outdoor pursuits regardless of the weather or time of year. It's built with a windproof shell that's treated to shed light precipitation, and is packed with a layer of reliable synthetic insulation. Lifaloft, which combines Lifa with Primaloft, is a lightweight fiber that won't absorb water and has an inherit water repellency, so it will retain loft and keep you warm even in wet weather. It features a slim fit that's easy to wear as a midlayer, and Helly Hansen equipped it with and adjustable hem and elastic cuffs to help keep the cold out.
- Insulated layer for skiing, hiking, or everyday activities
- Weather-resistant shell fabric provides light protection
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable wet weather warmth
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs seal out the chill
- Two zippered pockets keep small essentials secure
- Slim fit works well as a midlayer
- Item #HYH00OS
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon
- 80g Lifaloft (synthetic)
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2018
lite weight, extra warm
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
This is an amazing insulator. Way lighter than other synthetics, but as warm or warmer and more breathable than others at the same weight. I have been tossing it in my touring pack for every session this year. Throw it on at the top and feel the instant insulator kick in. Covered with a shell, you have your perfect extra cold day kit.
January 15, 2019
is this reversable?
February 1, 2019
It is not, no.