Ditch the lift line.
- A freeride inspired ski pant
- HellyTech Professional is breathable and waterproof
- Flow membrane provides excellent ventilation
- Fully sealed seams and DWR finish reinforce waterproofing
- Inner-thigh ventilation for when you heat up
- Articulated knees increases freedom of movement
- RECCO built in for your safety emergency
- Adjustable waist fits with varying layers
- Item #HYH008O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145lbs
I use these pants everywhere in the winter- the waterproof/windproof/breathable claim seemed too good to be true, but the Helly Tech performance fabric is a game changer. On cold resort skiing days I definitely double up the long underwear because it IS a shell, but on warmer days and in the backcountry when I am constantly moving they are the perfect barrier to the elements- allowing my temp to regulate, keeping me warm and dry whatever the activity. I'm 5'10'' and lean and the L pant is the right length (every tall woman fears the highwater ski pant look) and I like my pants to ride a little lower on the hips (an inch or so below my natural waist), so the slightly loose waist on me is an asset. Plus you want to move! The design is made for movement and I LOVE the badass silhouette that still has accents that make it truly a cute pant with awesome utility.