Aurora Infinity Shell Pant
If there's anything we love more than powder skiing, it's ensuring future generations get the same snow-loving experience. The Helly Hansen Aurora Infinity Shell Pant impresses us with its environmentally-friendly waterproof construction. The LIFA INFINITY™ technology provides another step towards environmental responsibility. The combination of the LIFA INFINITY™ membrane and a PFC-free recycled face fabric sets a new standard for waterproof, breathable, and responsible apparel design to keep you protected while enjoying the outdoors.
- Lightweight shell pant for riding powder, groomers, and backcountry
- LIFA INFINITY™ ensures waterproofing with an environmentally-thoughtful design
- Partially recycled fabric with a PFC-free DWR treatment
- Articulated fit offers freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist and boot gaiters give solid coverage
- Item #HYHZ7M6
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] LIFA INFINITY™ [face fabric] 54% recycled polyester, 46% polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- fully sealed
- [small] 30in
- 2 hand, 2 hip, 2 thigh
- back thigh zips
- adjustable, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help