Why We Like The Helly Hansen Alphelia 2.0 Pant
For a trimmer fit, we like the Helly Hansen Alphelia 2.0 Pant. It features 4-way stretch materials and articulated knees for added mobility on the hill, as well as breathable waterproofing, mesh inserts, and lightweight insulation to keep us dry and comfortable from first lap to last. Plus, it's sustainably made with a chemical-free water-repellent treatment and recycled fabrics for peace of mind.
- Insulated ski pant for lapping groomers at the resort
- Fitted with 4-way stretch for mobility with a trim look
- Helly Tech Performance tech is waterproof and breathable
- Recycled synthetic insulation provides eco-friendly warmth
- Mesh inserts in thighs gives added breathability
- Integrated gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Reinforced hem boosts durability
- Item #HYHZ7XP
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, PFC-Free DWR treatment, [inserts] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, [lining] 86% polyester, 14% elastane, [lining inserts] 100% recycled nylon
- Primaloft Black Eco (recycled synthetic)
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer
- mesh inserts
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- integrated, gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help