Select Style & Size
- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly
- Note: One flotation bag is included, but Harmony highly suggests two flotation bags to achieve proper flotation (placed on interior, opposing walls of the bow)
- Item #HAR0235
- [short] 16 x 8 in, [long] 24 x 10 in
- Claimed Weight
- [short] 6 oz, [long] 14 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2017
Works for me
- I've put it through the wringer
I have a dagger axiom 8.0. I bought it used and the guy didn't have any floats for it. I purchased two of these and use them in the stern of my small kayak and they work great.
May 15, 2014
Wrong Dimensions Long Bow!!!
Item#: 9724 Weight: 14 oz / 397 g Color: Silver Dimensions: 24 in x 10 in / 61 cm x 25 cm Material: Vinyl Part Number UPC 8023195 0729282034229 Lame customer service!
May 16, 2014
Hey Vincente, mind if you could give us any more info? Your review is a little vague. Which boat were you using with this product? Why, specifically didn't it work? Thanks.
May 16, 2014
I bought the long bow bag with the assumption that the tech spec posted were correct ( 42 x 13 in), when i got the bag i realize the specs were wrong ... I posted the actual manufacturing specs(Actual 24 x 10 in). I couldn't even get an apology from the customer service rep for the error.