Why We Like The Vassi Touring GTX Pant
High-intensity mountain activities call for the Vassi Touring GTX Pant. The waterproofing power of GORE-TEX Active fabric teams up with its breathability-boosting C-Knit backer to ensure all-around comfort while we're on the climb. Boot gaiters keep snow locked out of the kit, even when we're hiking in thigh-deep powder, and reinforced panels at the instep deflect damage that could be caused by the sharp edges of our skis or rough kicks from our rugged boots.
- High-performance ski touring shell with intense weather protection
- GORE-TEX Active fabric offers air-permeable waterproofing
- C-Knit backer boosts breathability while skinning and climbing
- Zippered vents along the thigh increase airflow for cool comfort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the waist dial in the best fit
- Instep reinforcements with Kevlar® for defense against skis, boots
- RECCO reflector technology assists in avalanche rescue
- Freeride-inspired shape and articulated knees offer wide range of motion
- Item #HAGO0CQ
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active (3-layer), [face fabric] (thigh, rear) 30D 100% recycled nylon, (lower leg) 100% nylon, [lining] C-Knit (100% nylon), [reinforced scuff guard] 73% nylon, 14% PU, 13% KevlarÃÂ® aramid
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh
- thigh-length side zips
- hook-and-loop adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 14.9oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help