Select your style & size:Select options
From easy-going car camping trips to multi-day backcountry treks, flip your flap jacks and stir your stews with the GSI Outdoors Pack Spoon/Spatula Set. The 7.5-inch-long utensils offer complete functionality and weigh in at just a half ounce each.
- Set includes one pack spoon and one pack spatula
- 7.5-inch-long utensils don't compromise on functionality
- Integrated hooks at the end of each handle allow you to hang the tools up in your camp kitchen
- Entire set weighs in at a trail-friendly 0.9 ounces
- Item #GSI2268
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I can only speak to the spatula and I should probably only whisper...
...that's how small the spatula is, it cannot be spoken of in fully audible tones.
It's a good quality tool, no complaints really, it's just REALLY effing small. So small that one might question its utility.
Like, maybe stay away from jumbo eggs. Maybe stay away from chicken eggs altogether.
Quail eggs! That's the ticket, this is a quail egg spatula and a fine one at that!
Nice solo utensiles
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are nice for solo trips if you are going to be doing a little more cooking. They are well made and small but they still hold up to abuse in the backcountry.