Why We Like The Grivel G10 Evo Crampon
For reliable performance that'll keep us upright when glacier walking, we look to the Grivel G10 Evo Crampon. The moderate length points bite into ice and hardpack without feeling bulky, keeping our stride secure and natural, while Grivel's Antibott plates prevent snow and ice from building up underfoot.
- Burly crampons for missions in harsh alpine conditions
- Dual front points for reliable traction on steep angles
- Front and rear anti-balling plates to prevent ice buildup
- New-Matic harness gives a secure fit even on worn welts
- New-Classic harness accommodates any boot type
- Wide sizes accommodate snowboard and ski boots
- Item #GRVR08L
- steel, plastic
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- Boot Compatibility
- [new-matic] hybrid, [new-classic] strap-on
- Claimed Weight
- [new-matic, pair] 1lb 14.1oz, [new-classic, pair] 1lb 12.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountaineering, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help