Why We Like The Grivel Air Tech Light EVO Crampon
Traction and support are super important when we are high up on exposed ridges. We trust the Grivel Air Tech Light EVO crampons for their excellent performance, lightweight design, and versatile fitment system. This crampon is available in step-in, hybrid, or strap-on configurations. The crampon body is made of aluminum for exceptional weight savings and has a 12-point design. Complete with an antibott system on both the front and rear of the crampon, the Grivel Air Tech Light EVO Crampon ensures optimal grip and traction without being bogged down by snow. This crampon is made for mountaineering, ski touring, and glacier walking.
- Lightweight aluminum crampon for mountaineering and ski touring
- 12-point design ensures optimal traction
- Antibott system in the front and rear of the foot hinders snow build-up
- Available in a step-in, hybrid, or strap-on configuration
- Item #GRVR08G
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- yes, Antibott (front and rear)
- Boot Compatibility
- [new-classic] strap-on, [new-matic] hybrid, [cramp-o-matic] step-in
- Claimed Weight
- [new-classic, pair] 1lb 3.6oz, [new-matic, pair] 1lb 3.9oz, [cramp-o-matic, pair] 1lb 4.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- ski mountaineering, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help