Down, synthetic, and wool warmth for chilly paws.
Gordini's Men's Polar Mitten is insulated with 600-fill down and lined with a combination of Lavawool and ThermoPlush synthetic material to provide excellent warmth for the coldest of conditions. The deerskin leather fingers and thumb provide work-worthy durability, while the stretch-woven cuff maintains a low profile. The Aquabloc waterproof, breathable membrane protects from moisture while also letting excess heat out. The wool lining placed at the palm helps regulate the temperature of your hand.
- Deerskin leather with stretch-woven cuff
- 600-fill down insulation
- Digital grip palm
- Lavawool palm lining with Thermoplush along the back of hand
- Aquabloc waterproof breathable insert
- Wrist cinch and drawcord gauntlet closure
- Item #GOR000J
- [fingers and thumb] deerskin leather, [cuff] stretch woven, [trim] faux suede, [palm lining] LavaWool, [back of hand lining] Thermoplush
- Aquabloc membrane
- 600-fill down (70% goose down, 30% duck feathers)
- wrist cinch, drawcord gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- alpine & expedition, skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help