Why We Like The Goldbergh Pippa Ski Pant
When slicing through pristine corduroy under clear skies, the Goldbergh Pippa Ski Pant stops icy winds and blowing snow from numbing our legs. The plush lining mutes the cold on the lift, while the 3-layer construction shuts out the elements on the descent yet still lets our microclimate breathe when we're charging hard.
- Sleek ski pant for lapping the resort on bluebird days
- Softshell construction is breathable, windproof, and water-repellent
- Bonded fleece lining provides moisture-wicking warmth
- Removable belt offers a comfortably customized fit
- Rear hem zippers to easily fit over your boots
- Integrated gaiters keep the snow out
- Slim fit with a 4-way stretch for mobility
- Item #GDG003G
- [face fabric] 49% polyester, 30% nylon, 12% polyurethane, 9% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon
- bonded fleece lining
- removable belt, belt loops
- Cuff Closure
- rear hem zippers
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help