Select style & size:Select options
The Goal Zero Lighthouse Micro Charge offers an ingenious two-in-one combination of broad lantern illumination and narrow-focused flashlight beam, with a USB-rechargeable battery and USB-output that powers small electronics when you're off the grid. The lantern packs 150 lumens of broad lighting that's ideal for campsites and tents, while the flashlight offers 115 lumens of powerful illumination for finding your way through the dark.
It's compatible with many of Goal Zero's Solar Panels and Battery Packs, fully charging from a standard USB port in 3.5 hours. Plus, you'll find it charges off the popular Nomad 7 Solar Panel in as little as 7.5 hours. The rechargeable battery also powers small electronics and portable devices with its USB output juicing a smartphone once or adding a bit of power to your tablet. Battery indicator LEDs give you an accurate assessment of the remaining power of the lantern, so you're never left in the dark.
- 2-in-1 combo of rechargeable lantern and flashlight
- 150 lumen lantern for broad illumination at campsite
- 115 lumen flashlight for navigating though the dark
- USB-rechargeable battery charges from standard USB ports
- Compatible with Goal Zero solar panel and battery packs
- USB output for charging your smartphone and electronics
- LEDs for assessing remaining battery life of lantern
- Water-resistant to splashes and passing showers
- Item #GZR003L
- Power Source
- USB-rechargeable battery
- lantern: one-side and two-side illumination w/high and low settings, flashlight: high and low settings
- [lantern, max] 150 lumens, [flashlight, max] 115 lumens
- Burn Time
- [lantern, one side lit] 15 - 170hrs, [lantern, both sides lit] 7 - 80hrs, [flashlight] 8.5 - 100hrs
- IPX-6 splashproof rating
- 4.4 x 1.4in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2018
Awesome little Light!
Love this little lamp! It works as a flashlight and has a lantern feature. Neat that itâs rechargeable too. Another cool feature it has is a usb to get some juice to your devices. I also like the fact that you can hold the button to adjust the light level like a headlamp!
August 28, 2018
New Favorite Light!
- I've used it several times
Powerful enough to light up the entire camp kitchen, small enough to fit in your pocket, and can also charge your phone.