Select Style & Size
Giro’s trail-specific cycling glove chucks the padding and increases ventilation and bar grip for the Havoc. Airflow is a priority for the Havoc, and it makes short-work of sweltering summer trail conditions with a mesh backing and a fully perforated Ax-Suede palm. With the thin mesh material, you’d normally be left a little exposed when fending off trail-side debris, but Giro adds TPR knuckle coverings for the protection you need to up the rowdiness. No padding means you’ll have superior feel in the bars and no weird slipping when a pad rotates forward or back when riding over particularly jarring obstacles. A simple hook-and-loop closure secures the Havoc in place and tucks under to keep the back of the hand free to wipe sweat and other dribbles from your face without suffering any harsh snags on your skin or beard.
- Giro's trail-specific, full-finger glove complete with the knuckle pads
- Touch palm holds up to abuse while providing excellent bar control
- Mesh backing ventilates excess heat during summertime off-road missions
- Easy closure with a hook-and-loop strap
- Item #GIRZ336
- [upper] ARIAPRENE mesh, TPR knuckle coverings, [palm] perforated Ax Suede microfiber
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?