Brown pow is calling.
When it's time to ditch your responsibilities for the sweet solitude of rugged alpine trails and smooth-rolling forest loops, the Giro Fixture MIPS Helmet is a stellar choice with its lightweight In-Mold construction, MIPS technology, and well-ventilated design for comfort on long climbs and scorching-hot rides. To ensure a dialed fit, the Roc Loc Sport system adjusts to the exact shape of your head with the quick twist of its rear-mounted dial.
Upgraded over the standard version, the Fixture MIPS employs a low-friction elastomeric liner that rotates independently around your head, should you suffer a nasty crash on the trail. Ultimately, this serves to dissipate rotational forces that would otherwise be transferred through the helmet, giving you added peace of mind when you're opening it up on high-speed descents, darting between trees along the trail, and rolling over steep rocks on bigger terrain.
- Sleekly sculpted helmet for singletrack adventures
- In-Mold construction keeps it lightweight, well-ventilated
- MIPS technology dissipates rotational forces from angled impacts
- Built-in visor shields your eyes from branches and harsh sunlight
- Roc Loc Sport dial provides a micro-adjustable, head-wrapping fit
- Item #GIR00G5
- Q & A
A very nice helmet at a great price.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ride A LOT and have three other Giro helmets. This helmet has 90% of bells and whistles of Giros top o’ line helmets at a phenomenal and fraction of the price. Light, cool, adjustable and comfortable.