The reasons for slipping on Giro's Chrono UV Arm Sleeves before a ride are as numerous as the skin cells they cover up. Being a cyclist entails spending an inordinate amount of time in the sun, with training sessions, century rides, and races routinely extending our exposure from five to 10 hours at a time. We owe it to our skin and our future health to alleviate the potential for damage, and the Chrono UV Arm Sleeves provide UPF 50+ protection to reduce the harmful UV rays hitting our skin.
,p>While they're not as light and airy as riding with bare arms, they're still light enough for all conditions but the most sweltering summer days, and their high-stretch synthetic material and spiral knit construction efficiently wicks moisture, keeping you free from soggy slop and the sun's punishment simultaneously.
- Sleeves to protect endurance athletes from UV rays
- High UPF keeps the sun's punishment to a minimum
- Stretchy, breathable construction for hours-long comfort
- Item #GIR00EH
- 60% nylon, 30% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running, trail running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year