Why We Like The Giordana Silverline Thermal Tight
No need for bulky layers on winter rides; Giordana's Silverline Thermal Tight offers just-right tech for the cold weather outside. Vuelta fabric combines a tight-knit outer layer for windproofing and a soft, fleecy inner layer for thermal performance, keeping cold conditions out and our pedaling muscles warmed up. Winter months bring reduced sunlight, so Giordana made sure to incorporate 360-degree reflective details for driver visibility from all angles.
- Thermal tights for warmth while cold-weather cycling
- Tight-woven Vuelta fabric blocks wind outside and offers insulation inside
- Tri-density Cirro-W chamois manages moisture and pressure
- Reflective pixel accents on opposite sides for 360-degree visibility
- Elastic cuffs and waist keep tights in place while pedaling
- Recommended for temperatures between 30F and 50F
- Item #GIOX2A3
- Vuelta (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- fall, winter, spring
- [x-small] 27.2in, [small] 27.9in, [medium] 28.6in, [large] 29.3in, [x-large] 30in, [xx-large] 30.7in, [3x-large] 31.4in
- Chamois Thickness
- triple-density (4mm, 8mm, 13mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 16, 2024
New Favorite Tights
- I've used it several times
These are my new favorite winter tights. I have. Couple of pairs of giordana shorts that have held up well, especially to multiple hours on the trainer So I wanted to give their winter gear a try. I am glad that I did. The minimal seams make these very comfortable and the material is very stretchy. These are also warm. I have worn them 3x so far and the coldest ride I did started in the 30's. The waist band is higher over the hip bones which I like because when you bend over they don't slip or slide down which is really important in the cold. I also want to say that the seams and stitches are the same as my summer shirts which have held up really well to high mileage riding where some of my other brands have stitching that has snagged and pulled over time. Giordana is quickly becoming my go to brand for fit and quality and the sizing is the most accurate. I consider myself a slightly pear shaped/athletic build. I have a small waist with thicker thighs and a bubble butt 😆. The material stretches well to fit my body type and still be secure on my waist. I highly recommend these tights and this brand.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help