Select style & size:Select options
Make it last.
Just because you ripped your Gore-Tex jacket on a sharp branch or wore a hole in it through frequent brushes with rocks doesn't mean you have to toss it in the garbage. The Gear Aid Gore-Tex Repair Kit includes two patches—one rectangular and one round—that make it easy to extend the life of your favorite outerwear.
- Patches for rips, tears, and holes in Gore-Tex gear
- Made from waterproof and breathable Gore-tex fabric
- Includes one 2in x 4in rectangle and one 3-inch round patch
- Use iron to increase bond strength
- Made in USA
- Item #GED0011
- Q & A
Extremely easy to apply
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used my first of two patches on a rather large slice in my snow pants and it has been great. It took 2 minutes with an iron to apply, and is definitely worth the price.